3D Rotary Laser Cutting
Our Mazak 3D Fabri Gear 150 Laser offers the missing piece to your processing puzzle. Watch the Videos:
Video 1: Automatic material loading and auto centering of round pipe, square tube, and C channel.
Video 2: Cutting a beveled contour for a pipe joint; cutting a 30 degree bevel on the end of a square tube.
Video 3: Autofeed and 6-axis laser cutting a contoured hole in round pipe.
- 6-axis cutting system increases cutting accuracy allowing for a tighter fit, reducing bending, welding, and assembly time
- 3D laser cutting head offers increased accuracy and cutting speed for pipe, tubing, and structural shapes
- Reduces setup times and handling costs between workstations
- 4000 Watt continuous rated output
- Size range from .79" to 6" round or square
- Maximum cutting thickness .86"
- Shortens lead times and increases efficiency
- Maximum weight of work-piece: 728 lbs
- Maximum length: 26' 3